1. What does it mean to be a lottery affiliate? Affiliation equals monetization. In other words, becoming an affiliate means you’ll make money from the traffic on your website.
When you become an affiliate, you place a banner or text link on your website – in this case, linked to theLotter. When someone clicks on one of those banners or text links and goes on to buy a ticket on theLotter.com, theLotter will pay you commission.
2. Why should I join theLotter Affiliates? Being an affiliate in the world of lottery, means you are choosing the most popular game format on the planet! And what better partner than theLotter – a site which has gone from being the original online lottery pioneer back in the early 2000s to being the undoubted industry-leader in the present day.
With a range of apps, geo-specific websites and smart, targeted offers at every stage of a customer’s journey, theLotter can offer you the highest player value in the industry – and isn’t ongoing revenue the thing affiliates love most?!
3. Is there a fee to join theLotter Affiliates? No. Joining our lottery affiliate program is entirely free of charge.
4. How do I set up an account for theLotter's lottery affiliate program? Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate.
All you need to sign up go to the Signup Form and fill it out. After a review from our affiliate manager, you will receive an email with your password and other information.
As a member of our lotto affiliate program, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links.
Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site.
5. I used to be a MyLotto Affiliate. How do I get commission for existing players? What about new players? You will continue to receive commission for your existing players via MyLotto. Any players directed by you who join theLotter after the change-over in affiliate programs will come directly under theLotter Affiliates, and, as a result, you will receive commission directly from theLotter Affiliates. Rest assured that you will be able to track both sets of players in the theLotter Affiliates panel.
6. What do I do if a question arises about existing players that I am not able to resolve with MyLotto? Don’t worry! Please send your MyLotto account details to us. We will make enquiries on your behalf and ensure you will be paid your commission.
7. How do I choose banners and upload them to my website? The Promotions section in the theLotter Affiliates panel gives you access to (dynamic) multilingual banners, mailers, widgets, video ads, pop-ups, etc. All of these creatives have proven their ability to convert. For full instructions on working with banners and links, please contact Support or your Account Manager who can email you a comprehensive guide.
8. Can I request a special marketing tool for my site? Absolutely! Simply contact your Affiliate Account Manager. We’d be delighted to provide you with customized marketing tools to help you optimize your potential.
9. How do I build a URL with a tracker link? You can quickly add a tracker to any URL by adding this string to the end of it: ?tl_affid=XXXX (the ”XXXX” being your affiliate ID).
10. How do I track players from different channels/websites? You can generate as many trackers as you like. Simply add this string to the end of the url: &chan=website
Note that ”website” contains the name of your website or another description which will help you differentiate between various sources.
Cross-channel tracking is even easier if you add the channels that you want to differentiate between in the Promotion section of the panel.
11. Which payment methods do you support? We can pay you your commission via Skrill, PayPal or Bank Transfer – set up your preferred payment method under your account profile.